Ultra-slim Extended HP laptop battery
: 700.000 VNĐ
: New 100%
: 3 tháng
Battery Type Li-ion
Capacity 46WH (High Capacity)
Net Weight 450g
HP 2700 Series notebook Ultra-Slim Rechargeable Battery
Lithium-ion 10.8V 46wh 6cells battery
Compatible part: HSTNN-W26C, HSTNN-IB43, HSTNN-W47C, HSTNN-W89C
Tips for HP HSTNN IB43 laptop battery:
- 1. Do not modify the battery and don not disassemble the battery.
- 2. Do not incinerate or expose HP HSTNN IB43 Laptop battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
- 3. Do not pierce, hit, step on, crush or abuse the battery.
- 4. Do not place HP HSTNN IB43 Laptop battery in laptop for a long period of time if laptop is not being used.
- 5. Do not set laptop battery in the high temperature, high humidity, strong vibrative and dusty place.
- 6. Do not forget to take away your battery from the laptop if you will not use it for a long time.
- 7. Do not short circuit of the terminals by keeping your HP HSTNN IB43 laptop battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.
- 8. Your new HP HSTNN IB43 laptop battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- 9. When charging HP HSTNN IB43 laptop battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
- 10. If HP HSTNN IB43 laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- 11. It is normal for HP HSTNN IB43 laptop battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
- 12. A charged HP HSTNN IB43 laptop battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
Ý kiến bạn đọc
Chia sẻ ý kiến